one good deed a day
2. jan 2. schedule your annual physical » done.
3. jan 3. bag your own groceries » this one's kinda easy for me, because I've been doing this since we lived in Germany. It still makes me smile when the cashier looks at me like I've lost my mind when I tell her- don't worry, I'll do the bagging… teamwork.
4. jan 4. bring your neighbor's newspaper to her doorstep » perfect for today since it's only 25 degrees out… will hopefully be a nice little surprise when they open their door & discover their paper on their doormat!
5. jan 5.
6. jan 6. wish your cashier a good day » & with a smile too! Everyone should do this. All the time.
7. jan 7. carry a safety pin in your bag- someone will be so grateful you have one » good reminder! I used to always carry one, but pretty sure it was passed on to someone in need & I forgot to throw another one in my bag… so now it's there for the next person!
I'm looking forward to watching this list grow as the year progresses, along with a few of my thoughts & daily reflections. I believe even a small act of kindness can turn someone's day around, hopefully causing a happy little chain reaction… It's my wish that you will join me & that this will also inspire you to be the change you want to see in the world. Just one good deed a day.