one good deed a day
an ongoing journal of a few good deeds throughout this year
86. apr 10. wave hello at a four-way stop, yielding to the other person » easy peasy.
87. apr 11. accept
88. apr 12. set high expectations » This one was actually for myself… today is the Redbud Classic, and I'm participating in the 5K once again. I really wanted to beat my previous records and push myself to run a little faster this year. My GPS showed just below a 9 minute pace, which I was pretty excited about! Definitely better than past runs… And when my race results were emailed to me, I finish 8th out of 93 in my division (although it shows my official pace to be 9:06). My finish time was 28:16, and I'm quite certain this is the fastest I've run it to date!
89. apr 13. do a little dance and be silly » Take me bowling… it will happen.
90. apr 14. watch the movie that your significant other wants to watch » And yes. It was pretty terrible, haha. Not to mention we forgot to return it, so now we are paying double for said movie!
91. apr 15. return a long-overdue phone call » which of course leads to a fun game of phone tag!